Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hailey's first performance.....


Hailey is in the school choir. We have sang ever since she was a baby. We would ride around and Tyler, Hailey and I would sing. They got a vast varity of different songs....you can tell this by my playlist.



Ms Lee, Garrett and I went to watch and hear her sing. She is growing up so fast. She is taking guitar lessons, also.


These two have so much fun together.
A special hello to Woody and Tammy. Thank you for checking on me. There has been so much going on lately that I haven't taken the time to blog any. LL told me that y'all asked about me and it did make me feel good. It has really been hard lately...........but the sun is shining and everything is going to be ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope whatever struggles you were/are having are coming to an end. I too took time off to just be me and let the meds work. Not a swell time but hopefully they will help more. I hope in your time away you've found moments of joy and fun!! Hugs. Tammy