Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday.

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!! I am posting different pictures of flowers from the yard. We will have a some kind of flowering plant in the seat of the old rocker.
These we call "old folk flowers" because you usually see them around every old house site.








I love these Japanese Magnolias.


































We have several more plants a blooming. I will get some pictures to post. The weather has been so pretty today. I wanted to stay home............however, I am happy I do have a job to go to. I will have this afternoon to get outside and enjoy the weather.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love picture number 6... OH MY that is sublime!!

me thinks you need a camera to load your own pics to put captions too!!

:)

Anonymous said...

I like picture number 1. Needs a good sturdy hammock, lemonade, good book and a straw hat for snoozin...