Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Post...just getting started...

Well...I never thought I would have my very own Blog...Who-ah!!!! I got the idea from my girlfriend, she is a blog-oholic. Like most people, I have a bunch of stories....fond memories, unique things and pictures of the outdoors....things from beautiful sunsets on the Mississippi River.....the fall colors.....blooming roses.....work projects....and so much more. I want to share with other bloggers. I will try to get some pics loaded. I don't know where to start. My mind is in blog overtime right now. I hope you all will enjoy!

3 comments:

A Southern Rose said...

I just woke up...and you know me...I had to get on my computer! I can't believe that you have your own blog now! I really like it. It made me smile! Thanks for playing our song.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Stevie, Thanks for the comment. I agree about the little things. You and your Lee do need to dance..

Me and John loved to dance. He wasn't the greatest either but I let him believe he was. LoL

I hope you both have a very happy New Years Eve.

xoxo Nita

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Welcome to blogland! Thanks for stopping by as my first male commenter!